Thread: Single-continent map commission for a D&D campaign!

Map Single-continent map commission for a D&D campaign!

Hi there!
    I'm running a private campaign for my friends, and I've finally reached the point where I need a map!

The map has a single continent, inspired by the city of Ravnica from Magic: the Gathering and general East Asian folklore and mythology.
    The continent is divided between 10 Nations + 1 metropolis-sized Labyrinth. Each Nation holds 1 capital, 2-3 smaller towns, and 3-5 landmarks/locations.
    Each nation is generally topologically consistent, i.e. "The Swamp Nation", "The Desert Nation", "The One With Mountains" etc.

It is important to mention that I am in no way proficient in cartography, geography, politics, architecture, and indeed I have failed geography in 5th grade, and so I would greatly appreciate help, input and consultation when making this map!

Uhh, what else... The map is rather broad-strokes and I'm slightly concerned with budget, but depending on rates / quality I would love a geographically/topographically-colored map, digital for sure, no particular time constraint, but within a month would be nice, aaaaaaaand the world is heavily inspired by licensed property Magic: The Gathering (each Nation is named after a Ravnica guild, which is Wizards of the Coast property), but it's for private use, so I hope that's okay...

Thanks in advance!
    Jonathan.

E-mail: djohoe28@gmail.com
    Last edited by vegogetenksssj13; 11-20-2018 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Added e-mail

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi Jonathan,

Do you have an email address I can reach you on? I will send over an email with links to my portfolio and website.

Best,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Cirias View Post
    Hi Jonathan,

Do you have an email address I can reach you on? I will send over an email with links to my portfolio and website.

Best,
    James
    Hey James,
    added my e-mail to the bottom of the post

Hello , I am interested in this and you can check my styles here if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...

I'd be interested! Since I'm still rather new to the cartographer's community, I'm sure we could figure out something that would fit your budget! Here are a few examples, that I hope you might like You can contact me via email (sabrina.hofmann@rub.de) or Discord (Zora Springer#2440).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_snake_by_zoraspringer_dcs0cul-fullview.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	111585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neunsill_by_zoraspringer_dcrvr16-fullview.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	212.1 KB 
ID:	111586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bewilldred_by_zoraspringer_dcru7gb-fullview.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	111587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_finished_country_by_zoraspringer_dcru7d1-fullview.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	111588