Hi, all. This is the first map I've done in a while. It's for a role-playing game called Ultima Forsan, which takes place in an alternate-history Renaissance where, instead of the Black Death, Europe and Asia were struck by a zombie apocalypse that wiped out most of civilization. After nearly two hundred years, small city-states and settlements have recovered and are prospering, but there are still vast swathes of untamed, dangerous wilderness where the zombies still hold sway.

My map and campaign focus on the "Mantuan Marches," the wilderness areas surrounding the Italian cities of Mantua and Legnago, which have been uninhabited and overrun with zombies for decades. I based the terrain on the real-world geography and climate of the area, with some young-growth forests added in because the once-cultivated Po Valley has been largely untouched for over a century. The settlements (minus the camps, the farms, and the two towers) are also real places that existed during the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

I'd like to think it's mostly done. I want to add a legend of some kind, but I'm not sure whether I need to fine-tune the map itself.

# # # Latest WIP # # #
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mantuan Marches.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	762.7 KB 
ID:	111745