Thread: Modern 80s/90s maps for a Core Rulebook supplement

Post Modern 80s/90s maps for a Core Rulebook supplement

Project Scope:
    A small indie core rulebook supplement that will be a bonus depending on the crowdfunding goals, this is a bonus introduction scenario that we intend to add to the core rulebook if the founding is enough.
    The initial idea here is to have modern / horror style maps simmilar to what Silent Hill or Resident Evil 2 have, or something like that to capture the whole 80s/90s feel of the setting for which the supplement is being created.

Setting:
    An 80s/90s inspired Cassete Futturism lovecraftian horror game.

Design Concept:
    A map of a 6 different locations each corresponding to one of the scenes in the scenario.

Number of maps:
    Six small locations that should be fit to be on a A5 sized product.
    1. A small bar
    2. An appartment
    3. A watertower and local hood
    4. Burned down mansion and it's cellar
    5. A small run down school for gifter kids (more like a cram school than anything else)
    6. A butcher's shop

Technical:
    300 dpi minimum. Jpg, png or psd / ai files
    Full colour (limitted pallete used according to the pallete of the book itself).

Copyright:
    Remains with cartographer.
    Publisher retains right to reproduce the maps in the setting sourcebook and for promotional materials.
    The cartographer has the rights to resell the work as long as it's being labled as intially intended for the publisher's project.

Deadline:
    Flexible. Book is currently in playtesting status now. Final editing probably won’t start until March or April.

Payment:
    Honestly depends on the founding. My initial idea is to make this a strech goal for 500€ so about 400€ from that stretch goal would go to the cartographer.

Contact
    Filip Lončar
    Via email: efranor@ordoalea.net.

If you're interested feel free to contact me on the post if you're interested.

I can give rough sketches and my initial ugly arse drawings of the locations (scanned).

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Artist

Hello i m a 2D/3D Concept artist, illustrator and Digital painter,

here is my portfolio- https://www.artstation.com/akshaymoran4/albums/all

here are some of my Map Artworks- https://imgur.com/a/aHVNNsY

let me know if you are interested my email - akshay.moran@gmail.com