Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member. Looking for map for DnD

Default New Member. Looking for map for DnD

Hi, i'm new here, but i've been liking what i've seen. So, i'm looking a map maker for my world.

I DM about every two weeks for my friends, and i've been wanting to have a map to show off for them. Unfortunately i'm not much a drawer. I am willing to pay for the service. For anyone interested, please read on.

If your interested, there are a few things I would like to know before you begin working. Mainly how long the work could be expected to take, and your preferred styles. This is mainly to see if your style meets my tastes, and how long I could expect the map to take. Don't worry to much, i'm easy to appease.

If you interested, please leave a reply below, and I'll get to you as soon as I can. Please leave examples of your works if possible. This could help get an idea of what to expect. And if all goes well, I may ask more maps down the line.

If you read this far and are not interested, then please have a good day and keep doing cool things.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi Sean,

take a look at my portfolio here.

As for preferred styles, I'm comfortable with every style shown in my own portfolio, but can work outside of that as well and adaptnew styles, if so needed.

Here are a few examples.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sebastian-breit-back-to-easteorra-by-stratomunchkin-daven0a.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	112085 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sebastian-breit-davidvanbergen-commission-uplox.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	540.7 KB 
ID:	112086 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sebastian-breit-january-2018-challenge.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	959.5 KB 
ID:	112087 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sebastian-breit-temple-of-set.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	856.9 KB 
ID:	112088

You can find much more at the link provided above.

Regarding the time needed for completion: well, that entirely depends on what you're looking for specifically!

Feel free to contact me at

wolfmaster AT gmx DOT net

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards
    --wired
    Last edited by Wired; 12-17-2018 at 01:46 AM.

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the guild - I have my portfolio here, and I can make maps by hand from 9" x 12" up to 20" x 30" with a three week turn-around. My email is ryan at ryansthomason dot com. Cheers!

Hey Sean,

I'd be interested in working on this project with you. You can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com, and generally speaking most maps for people's games take me around two to three weeks. If you feel my style works for you, you can use the contact form on my site or send an email to kateam@optonline.net.

Hope to hear from you.

Kate

Hello , I am interested in this and you can check my styles here if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...

Hi Sean!

You may be looking for a very fast turnaround, but just in case you're not--I have done maps that sound very similar to this in the past and they're great fun. However, I probably wouldn't be able to finish your map till late March, due to the volume of commissions currently on my schedule. But if you're still interested, you can view my portfolio here.

Cheers!
    Jess @ Lizard Ink Maps

Hi Sean,

you've already had a number of interested parties contacting you, but I'm still going to let you know I'm interested in the project as well. My proper mapping website is unfortunately still under construction, so right now I can only offer you a look at my general portfolio or Deviantart. While it's a bit hard to give you an estimate on time without knowing the size and detail level of the map in question, I can work relatively fast when needed and I'm sure we can get this done in a speedy manner.

If you like what you see and are interested in discussing things further, shoot me an email at rela.simila(at)kellerica.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    -Kell
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the guild. My fantasy novel and roleplaying game map portfolio is available for your perusal (it's pretty self-explanatory) and I offer both cheap slow maps for indi creators who just want a nice piece for their game and blazingly fast maps for those in a hurry to get a map for their next game / other project. Since I'm very flexible it's difficult to give any estimation, I would rather know what you would ideally want to have happen for a turnaround and let you know if that's feasible. There are many awesome talented artists here with a range of styles, so I would hope you make your decision based on which art you love the most and envision being able to capture your world.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

I will join the interested party
    You can see my maps on my HP or DA. Please send me an email if you would liie to discuss more.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hey Sean,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast