Hi, I've been lurking on the forums for a while now and I decided it was about time I posted something!

This is the world I'm building from the ground up (from tectonics to climate). I've been reading up a fair bit on tectonics, so I have a decent grasp of the basic processes (although the geological side of things still eludes me).

Here's a tectonic map of my (as yet unnamed) world

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PanTerra_tectonics.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	112137

Here's the world with just the landforms

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PanTerra_landforms.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	112138

I was going for a prehistoric supercontinent type of setup so I kept the plate configuration simplistic. The mountain ranges are fairly vague at this stage (I'll produce a more detailed elevation map later when the need arises). As there are no continental collision zones, I figured the largest mountain ranges would be on the coast of the small northern continent. The other mountain ranges would be likely the remnants of earlier collisions, etc.

Would love to hear your thoughts/comments/critique, especially regarding the tectonics.

For instance, is it realistic to have so few plates or should I break the larger plates into smaller ones? Do the landforms look plausible given the tectonics?

Thanks for your time!