Thread: Shiftshore - Battletech Town Map

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Map Shiftshore - Battletech Town Map

Well, it's been some time.
    It's been a heck of a busy half of a year. I've been slaving on two large commissions, but two and a half months were spent planning my wedding and the following honeymoon trip, which really threw a wrench into everything else. I've been far less active in this community than I wanted these past months, but it's probably going to stay that way for some time.

The coming year will probably see a good deal less commission activity since I've decided to try and restart my writing efforts in earnest, propably testing the waters first with some fanfic. I've been juggling with a few ideas for B'tech fics for some time now, so I'll hopefully use those to also maintain my mapmaking ability. Below is a first effort of a comparably quick town map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shiftshore Upload (66pc).jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	836.3 KB 
ID:	112385

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's one great map, dude! Very clean and appealing, and it's very clear what everything is supposed to be. I love the communications dish.

Also, congrats on getting married and renewing your writing efforts - two very worthy pursuits.

Great stuff, and congrats on your wedding too!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    That's one great map, dude! Very clean and appealing, and it's very clear what everything is supposed to be. I love the communications dish.

Also, congrats on getting married and renewing your writing efforts - two very worthy pursuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Great stuff, and congrats on your wedding too!
    Thank you!

Great to see more work from you Sebastian and I completely understand some matters come first (for the better and congrats mate !). About the map, it's great as always. Efficient, simple but with more detailed parts. I love it !