Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
Yes, Fractal Mapper does have a 'steep' learning curve and takes quite a bit of effort and 'work-arounds' to get good quality finished product.

I'll post a few of my best looking maps and if there is some positive feedback, then I'd be happy to do some FM tutorials for people. I learned just about everything with FM 'the hard way' via trial and error.

Given the 'coded' name of this forum - designed to appeal to 'map-fetishers' and the sticky floor around here, I think its already too late. Try informing the other members - I just got here!

Welcome to the guild. I have FM8 (started with 7) after learning that I could not gronk CC2. I played with it off and on for a year, working on some of my brothers campaign locations, but nothing serious. I then came here and started working in GIMP to get some more realistic looking stuff and use GIMP for my (very little) mapping time now. I would love to see some more FM stuff here though. I even posted on the FM email list trying to get some people over here a few months back, but I have only seen one other person using FM post here in the past 9 months or so I have been active. Now... get to postin!!!