Thread: Winter Court Studios: Game Map

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Map Winter Court Studios: Game Map

Map for a game in development by Winter Court Studios, LLC. Digitally hand-drawn in Photoshop.
    © Winter Court Studios, LLC

Besides the Forgotten Realms map this was the other big one that kept me occupied these past months.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Upload.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	538.4 KB 
ID:	112686

Looks really great, Wired !
    Could you envision to post a close up of some of your cities ? I feel they would worth a zoomed view

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Looks really great, Wired !
    Could you envision to post a close up of some of your cities ? I feel they would worth a zoomed view
    Hi MistyBee, wish that I could, but I'm prohibited by contract from doing so at the moment. Once the game the map's for has been published that may change.

Just like Beee, I'd love to see some close ups but the zoomed out view is quite appealing. I love the added clouds and the storm in the eastern sea. Great map once again, Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Just like Beee, I'd love to see some close ups but the zoomed out view is quite appealing. I love the added clouds and the storm in the eastern sea. Great map once again, Sebastian
    Thank you, and as I said, maybe at some point in the future I'll be allowed to show them.

I hope we'll be able to see a higher res version of this one day! Great work, Wired.
    I love your color palette on your maps in this style, the yellow/red colors work very well with the greens.

Thank you Ilanthar. I hpe to get an update from the developer once the game ships.