Thread: Logo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not to downplay the lack of a courteous reply, but Gurpsnut has not been on the website since the day you posted your terrific Logo. While reading your comment with the post, I wondered if he misunderstood your joke about him owing you 80 Exposure Dollars. Anyone new to graphic arts might not be aware of the whole "working for Exposure" issue. Maybe he thought you expected actual payment and got scared off. Or maybe he just grabbed the Logo and ran, we may never know.
    I hope it is just a misunderstanding and he will return one day and thank you properly. In case he does not, I would like to offer you my thanks for your generous work and for representing Cartographer's Guild with style and honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Not to downplay the lack of a courteous reply, but Gurpsnut has not been on the website since the day you posted your terrific Logo. While reading your comment with the post, I wondered if he misunderstood your joke about him owing you 80 Exposure Dollars. Anyone new to graphic arts might not be aware of the whole "working for Exposure" issue. Maybe he thought you expected actual payment and got scared off. Or maybe he just grabbed the Logo and ran, we may never know.
    I hope it is just a misunderstanding and he will return one day and thank you properly. In case he does not, I would like to offer you my thanks for your generous work and for representing Cartographer's Guild with style and honor.
    As a matter of fact i DO NOT know what "working for Exposure" means. I suspect, it's just to advertise yourself more?, but "owing you 80 Exposure Dollars" is quite misleading...
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee