Thread: World Generation - lost DragonQuest supplement written by Steven Jackson

Guild Apprentice

Info World Generation - lost DragonQuest supplement written by Steven Jackson

[As the document in question is a discussion of world building for fantasy game worlds I thought it might be of interest to some of the folks here. None of the other sections seemed appropriate so I'm putting it here.]

Recently, Steve posted on the Steve Jackson Games forums a call out to anyone who had a copy of the work he had submitted to SPI back in the day. His copies had been lost in a flood. I did have a copy and Steve gave permission to release it out to others who might be interested. I've posted it on my DragonQuest game blog.

So for any fans of the old SPI DragonQuest RPG, Steve Jackson's works, or maybe just a nostalgic look into RPG game design in the early 80's you can get it here:

https://dqmusings.blogspot.com/2019/...eneration.html

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Oh wow. That really IS from the before time! Can't believe you held onto that all these years. I was but a wee lad of 13 back in 1983, and I would've salivated to have seen wisdom like that from The Steve. Still am salivating, actually. Will read thoroughly at my first opportunity!