Thread: This is me and this is some stuff.

Map This is me and this is some stuff.

Hello all!

I originally discovered Cartographers Guild while scouring the internet for pre-made tabletop maps. My group is starting a campaign using MapTool and intend to have rotating DMs with lots of on-the-fly unscripted adventures, so pre-made stuff will be key. When I saw the resources and talent show here I just had to stick around. I do most of my map work in MapTool, using resources gathered from their forums over the last several years, the Dundjinni forums' archives, and a few things that I make myself in GIMP. Most of those maps are rather large, but I plan to stitch a few of the more reasonable ones together and drop them here to share. Making maps in Maptool has, thus far, proven to be the most efficient means of churning out new content for my group, but I am keeping an eye out for any sort of tips and tutorials for making quality locations, reasonably fast, in GIMP.

To introduce myself, here are a some ship assets I made for my last campaign, set in a world inspired by bronze age Mediterranean civilizations. These were partially made with assets in MapTool, then copied over to GIMP for refinement.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PartyTrireme.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	113702

Name:	PartyTriremeInterior.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	113703

Name:	SmallTriremePlain.png