Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can anyonw fractalize my map please ?

Help

i told you already i wanted to add more places and move some seas around is that a problem i mean fractalize it or don't golly gee it would be appreciated

Let's be nice here man. As Treebeard said, 'Don't be hasty.'
    If you could explain exactly and clearly what you want I'm sure the Guild would be happy to help.
    I'm a newbie myself, but I can try to help, if you so wish.
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
    - Louis-Hector Berlioz

All my work is released under the Creative Commons 3 license. Feel free to use and copy, but please give credit where it's due

This thread merged with 931stsoldier's original thread. Please don't cross post the same request in different forums, soldier - it gets confusing!
    cheers
    ravells.

iu would like someone to fractalize my coastline please that is what i request

Fractalize?
    Do you mean vectorize as in 'make it in illustrator' (or some other vector format)
    Or fractalize as in 'make it more detailed'?

Give a man a fish and won't be hungry for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he wont ever be hungry again. Unless hes living in a desert, is a vegetarian

make them detailed

like what ascenscion did for my first map

when ascencion did my first map he make the edges more jagged and closed the gaps, my new map has small openings and it doesn't work well in photoshop magic selection tools grap too much...

Publisher Facebook Connected bartmoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So why not close the small gaps, or am I missing something?

Basically I would recommend to try and learn how to do it, rather than having someone else do it for you repeatedly. If you have software specific questions ("how do I fractalize this in photoshop?") and there's no tutorial, I am sure someone can explain that to you. (Not me, I don't think I have ever used photoshop for more than a minute and have about as much photoshop skills as a brick, sorry.)

If you want someone to draw a map for you, it should probably go into the mapping request forum instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast