Thread: Continent(s) map for an ongoing Dungeons and Dragons Campaign

Default Continent(s) map for an ongoing Dungeons and Dragons Campaign

**Thank you to everyone who messaged me! I have decided which artist I'm going to be working with, so the commission for this map has been taken**

Hey everyone, I'm looking to commission a map for an ongoing D&D campaign that I run on Roll20. I've been using a map generated from Donjon and I'd like to maintain as much of the geography possible with a few fairly minor exceptions that we can discuss privately. The randomly generated map we've been using has been uploaded below.

I'd like to discuss payment privately, and you can contact me at mclaice@gmail.com or on Discord at Dirac#4960 to do so.

My specifications for the piece are:

A color map, though not necessarily photo realistic or high detail. My main concern is the ability to easily differentiate between different climate zones (jungle, forested, mountainous, desert etc.) I'd also like to have border lines drawn on the maps, as well as landmark icons for cities, towns, and a few other locations I'd like to have included.

I'd like the dimensions to be 3600x2100, but that could be subject for negotiation depending on how much it will cost/how long it will take to deliver.

I'll accept professional or semi professional work, but I'd of course like to see some of your earlier pieces before I make a decision (guessing that's pretty standard fare)

As far as rights to the map are concerned, I'll admit that I'm ignorant of most of the law. It would be nice to be able to print the map out at a later date and pin it up as a poster, but that's something that can be discussed in private.

https://gyazo.com/c93653c228fe81638e4b7b8b4b382c46

I didn't include any of the locations I'd like marked or differentiated between regions/climates/nations because I wanted to give a more general idea of what the map would look like. The dimensions of this image are approx. 2400x1400, so I'm looking for a possible 50% increase in dimensions.

Looking forward to speaking with you!
    Dirac
    Last edited by Dirac; 03-21-2019 at 03:15 PM.