Thread: Double map + 2D sketch

Guild Novice

Map Double map + 2D sketch

Hi everyone,

first, thanks for your time! In the past I made two commissioned maps, but now the world where I playing is changing and a cataclism will happen changing the geography.

I would like to invite you to make this new map, inspired by the idea of world of Airth, with a continent floating above other. This is why is a double map.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de Tela 2019-03-21 às 17.33.59.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	424.5 KB 
ID:	114385

Also I want a sketch in 2D from a lateral view of this world. It dont need to be precise, It's just for the players understand better.
    Please take a look at the attachment above.

The old map style is in this other attachment. I expect to change this visual, but I will not show references because I would like to see your works and choose from them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapa da região de interesse (2).jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	5.68 MB 
ID:	114384

I will need this double map in A3 format and 300 DPi CMYK and top view design. They should be independent from each other, but would be fun and cool if some mountains from the lower continent touche the lower mountains from the top continents. See 2D draw from Airth World attachment. If this ask is too much work, I'm ok letting it go.

Also the world need to have some richness in detail and should work in small zones like the maps of world of warcraft or even the forgotten realms. (I dont know how to explain better).

I'm willing to pay $100 to $150 for this job. I don't know if its a low or high price, but is a bit higher from what I paid in the past.
    We could discuss this.

I need the work done before June starts.

Thank you everyone

It's definitely a low rate for many people here but I can do you a map for your private game group at that price. My fantasy map portfolio contains several roleplaying game maps though nothing quite like you have described, which is why I would be interested in doing it.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hello,
    I love your idea about the continent floating above the other, I would love to do it for you and it can definitely be done before June.
    You can see my portfolio here
    If you are interested you can send me an email at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com
    PS:
    If I'm not mistaken, the names on your map are in Portuguese, if this can help, I am fluent in this language and so communication might be easier.

Guild Novice

Thanks for this feedback. I just saw your portfolio and it's great. I will give more time to see if I receive more posts to decide.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Cédric H. View Post
    Hello,
    I love your idea about the continent floating above the other, I would love to do it for you and it can definitely be done before June.
    You can see my portfolio here
    If you are interested you can send me an email at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com
    PS:
    If I'm not mistaken, the names on your map are in Portuguese, if this can help, I am fluent in this language and so communication might be easier.
    Obrigado, cédric! Seu site é muito legal. Vou penas esperar se mais pessoas respondem ao tópico para me decidir.

De nada, se precisar de alguma coisa é só dizer.

I am not offended if you want to go with Cedric for the language convenience. =P I think it's delightful two people who both speak Portuguese have collided in this tiny part of the internet and I suspect it'll make the creation process easier.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!