Thread: 3.5e DM LFW!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Yeeeah, it was you!
    You are the one responsible!

Also since that Werther's skull dungeon gave me an amazing idea for how to continue the Portanauts adventure I think you are probably the reason my players are going to love the finale of this campaign. ^_^

Also since I am a total cheapskate I cut squares out for players, monsters, etc. and then mark them either with the players names or alphabetically for monsters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wellsy89 View Post
    Yeeeah, it was you!
    You are the one responsible!
    Oops !

Quote Originally Posted by Wellsy89 View Post
    Also since that Werther's skull dungeon gave me an amazing idea for how to continue the Portanauts adventure I think you are probably the reason my players are going to love the finale of this campaign. ^_^

Also since I am a total cheapskate I cut squares out for players, monsters, etc. and then mark them either with the players names or alphabetically for monsters.
    Ahh so this might be something to do with that bit about the map an inside of a creature then ??? Hmmm that skull was a nightmare to do. We all agreed that it would be good to have these bone rounded chambers like eye sockets and cranial orb shaped rooms with sinewy strands of stuff etc but just try to map it. So very hard.

You play Halo 3 ? Theres a section in the middle of the story where you go inside a big creature type space and they have done it really well. Its a nasty game level but I had to give credit to the creators of it.

I used to have a collection of Rodney stuff and painted one on a jacket patch in another lifetime. His stuff is very inspiring.