Thread: Happy to be here!

Default Happy to be here!

I'm geekinlikeaboss. I create, write and worldbuild CYOA stories with my wife. We have fiddled around with map making before but we recently decided to put our backs into it for one of our newer projects. The Cartographers Guild has provided invaluable resources and inspiration to us, so we finally decided to drop in and say hi to everyone. I hope we can make some friends here and share our work with you.

Our current project is VERDANT, a fantasy/adventure cyoa. You can check out some of the preview stuff we have up if you like. There is 18+ ADULT CONTENT on my website, so please be aware of this before you click the link. We will be providing some of the maps we have created for this project a bit further down the line.

Hit us up on our twitter accounts! I am Geekinglikeaboss & she is Doeeyed_Monster. If I do all the writing and worldbuilding, she does all the artwork, graphic design, website and promotional materials. Makes me feel like I should pick up the slack! XD XD XD

You can check out our Patreon to explore the project more if you like. I'll try not to be super self promotional in the forums.

Thank you and I hope we get to know some of you and have fun with this!

Greetings to the both of you! Verdant looks like a really cool modern take on text-based games from back when, looks great so far! We have a lot of off the wall creations outside the world of cartography, so I think that project would fit right in. Looking forward to seeing your creations, cheers!