Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little maps for Little Encounters 5

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Secret Agent Beee, undercover... investigating, asking the tough questions... like, is there a world inside of clouds?
    Do sunbeams transport you through holes in clouds, off to other lands? Or other times?
    If you're an observer, and I know you are, there's often seas and islands you can see in summer sunsets... 'sounds you just found how to reach them

You'll end up with a fantastic great maps for "little encounters" collection!
    Just great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Wonderful map John. This whole series should be in a book.
    Thank you Bogie
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    If you're an observer, and I know you are, there's often seas and islands you can see in summer sunsets... 'sounds you just found how to reach them
    hehe, we should do a tour guide of the imaginary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    You'll end up with a fantastic great maps for "little encounters" collection!
    Just great.
    Thanks Ilanthar
    I have a ways to go before I have enough for a book or something.
    But they are fun little things to do. So I'm sure I'll do many many more.

hehe, we should do a tour guide of the imaginary
    I'm just here if you seek me

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I'm just here if you seek me
    we need someone to produce and sell the stuff.
    I'm no good at that.

we need someone to produce and sell the stuff.
    I'm no good at that.
    "An imaginary map tour by God & Beee - because maps are everywhere, even in clouds".
    I'm ok to create you a website, and give you a domain name and some emails adress for promotion.
    And for the production, I'm pretty sure it's possible to found "print on demand" seller with correct price ^^.

It'll be a project taking a ridiculous amount of time with something like near zero profit, but it promise to be very very cool ^^.
    And I WANT to see this book !

ps : and if you are kind with me I promise to draw something for you in this book ^_^.
    pps : and if you are really really kind with me, I promise to NOT draw something for you in this book ^_^.
    Last edited by Onirian; 04-23-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onirian View Post
    "An imaginary map tour by God & Beee - because maps are everywhere, even in clouds".
    I'm ok to create you a website, and give you a domain name and some emails adress for promotion.
    And for the production, I'm pretty sure it's possible to found "print on demand" seller with correct price ^^.

It'll be a project taking a ridiculous amount of time with something like near zero profit, but it promise to be very very cool ^^.
    And I WANT to see this book !

ps : and if you are kind with me I promise to draw something for you in this book ^_^.
    pps : and if you are really really kind with me, I promise to NOT draw something for you in this book ^_^.
    Every time I look at print on demand options, I just can't agree to those terms.
    Lulu is a good example.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lulu.com_-_How_to_Sell_Your_Book_-_2019-04-24_12.11.07.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	115080

It's just a losing proposition. The POD companies take far too large of a cut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12