Thread: need a map that can be scaled up easily and still looks good

Default need a map that can be scaled up easily and still looks good

alright you guys are my last hope here. what i need is a map of an octagonal walled city with entrances in the walls. at the points there are arrows that stick out. it needs to be symmetrical. i need it to be grid style sections for roads and buildings. the roofs need to have some detail, not a lot but some. it also need to be able to break down into 16 separate maps that way i can use them on roll20 which is a 70x70 pixel grid that can be adjusted in size to match the map. i would like it to look somewhat realistic and not cartoony. the surrounding area is not a big deal but if you can incorporate a river into the city that would be a plus. here is the picture i was talking about.

Hey, I'd be interested in working on the proposed project with you. To give you a little more about myself, I’m a Ringling College grad and have been freelancing for the past few years working on making maps of many different styles for projects including maps for my own roll20 game. I have produced multiple maps, environment illustrations, and prop designs for clients all around the world. You can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com/. Hope to hear from you.

Kate