I am looking for an experienced illustrator to color in a poster-sized map that I already have drawn. I would give you a .PSD file that has only black and white layers, and I would ask that you return a PSD with layers of color. I want to print out a full color version, but I don't have the skills to fill it in myself.

This is a paid job. I think a talented illustrator could finish the work in a couple hours, so for now I'm only willing to offer about $30 US to do a first pass. If the work is good, I would be willing to pay an additional fee (another $20-30) to take a second pass based on specific notes.

It is a fantasy map for a D&D 5e campaign, so keeping the palette within the general design scheme of 5th edition would be a nice bonus. It is an isometrically drawn city map with three close-up inserts off to the side. I have attached a low-resolution thumbnail here for reference. The city has a cradle-of-civilization feel to it, and you could take for inspiration the ancient cities of Constantinople or Alexandria. For a more precise fantasy reference, think Qarth from Game of Thrones.

If you are interested in the job, I would like to see a reference of one or two previous illustrations so I know you're capable of this type of work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kezmeer-thumbnail-bw.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	114732