Hi there, my name is Manos. I'm a university student from Greece. Nice to meet you all!

My actual love for cartography goes way back to the elementary school. We used to have that drawing lesson back then and we could draw anything we liked. And so, I used to always draw fantasy maps, of all types. Of course, back then I was really bad at it.
After that, even though I really enjoyed watching fantasy maps, I actually never made any up until recently.

So, fast forward a year ago, I started using Inkarnate (the free version), to make some maps. I started with some more generic ones, but since imagination is limitless, I now make some more original ones. I really hope to improve!
To be honest, even though I enjoy fantasy maps really much, I'm less interested in real maps (unless they're more vintage and all). And also, since I'm not into hand drawing anymore, I use computer tools (like Inkarnate), to design my maps.

Since this is an intro, I'll just mention some of my other hobbies real quick, so that you may get to know me a bit better: Pixel art (amateur), poetry, drawing (used to), listening to music (all types, but mostly rock), watching movies/series, playing the violin, Japanese, gaming, origami (used to).

My aim here is to improve my cartographer skills, improve my imagination (if that makes any sense ) and take a look at some really amazing maps out there!

Feel free to ask me anything else you wish to know about me. I'm really happy to be here!