Thread: Back again, and looking for an artist to draw my World and each Continent!

Default Back again, and looking for an artist to draw my World and each Continent!

Hello again everyone.

This time, I am looking for someone to draw a World Map for my story, as well as each individual continent. I have some incredibly rough sketches I can send you of what I had in mind. There are 5 continents in this world, with a large ocean surrounding them all.

Something similar to this style would be great, although color is not required. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...NdGqi_pinUW4M:

I would like a semi professional style. The maps would be uploaded to Roll20 for my game, and shared on twitter (linking credit to you, of course) Long term, I do plan on making a campaign book for the game, but that is a thing down the road. I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, and you will have the right to exhibit the image as part of your portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

If you're interested, you can respond here, or email me at asdurst@gmail.com or on twitter @ClaybournTwitch

If you'd like more details, please just let me know! I'd love to get with you all and discuss price points. I am willing to pay a fair amount for the work, but would like to discuss the exact prices privately.

Hope to work with you all soon!

Hello there,

I may be interested in this commission. Have a look at my portfolio on my HP or DA. Please send me an email if you want to discuss it further.

Rergard
    Rafał
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

I got a lot of inquiries on this, and I thank you all for it. I'll try to reply to everyone. The request has been taken.

Thank you all so much.

Considering viewing my portfolio of maps for roleplaying game campaigns and other such fantasy worldbuilding devices. If you'd like to talk with me privately, i can be emailed at calthyechild at gmail dot com.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!