Thread: [Region 2] Empire of Kaidan (startup thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Cool SG!

Cool, SG, it looks like a Ghost Warrior, one of the fallen of the Genpei War, listed on my Yurei (Japanese Ghost Page in the Wiki).

Actually though you may not realize it, the helmet worn by your skeleton is my 3D model, that I created and used to use as my avatar. I have it posted on TurboSquid and it used to be available as a free download 3D model from a couple other 3D sites, where I posted it (3Dcafe was one). You know this is the first time I've seen that model used by someone else. I can tell its mine, by the mustache on the mask, the two round objects on the side shields of the helm, the shape of the "horns" at the top front of the helmet, and the fat rope and knots I used to hold it on. I think that's very cool!

Also at Turbo Squid site, I have the rest of the armor for that Kabuto helmet, called a Haramakido which is basically a hauberk, with shoulder guards, and hip guards. I created those about 10 years ago.

That katana sword might be my design as well, but I can't tell for sure.

Since I have aspirations of publication for this project, I found me an excellent artist, with ultra cheap prices while trying to build experience working with independant publishers. If I purchase any of his art, I will post it here!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-10-2009 at 04:56 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations