Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
It's just huge!!!!!!! A magnificent map ! To study for hours (as many hours as the game takes)! I can't imagine the work it must have taken! But the result is certainly worth all these efforts! Well done and thank you!
Thanks Joel
It definitely took a loong time to make.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
This is so insanely good. Nothing boring, nothing repetitive, each and every square inch being unique, with its own feeling and secret. Another playground for dreams, and I'll never be tired about this.
Thank you Beee
I really do hope it stands the test of time.
Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
For some dastardly reason I can't rep you but this is a great map! I loved the Baldur's Gate games and have spent so much of my life playing them. It's great to see a new version of so many familiar locations.

If anyone has not player the Baldur's Gate games I highly recommend checking out the enhanced editions that have been released over the last few years. The game is cleaned up and you can even play it on your tablet device these days.
Thanks QED
Yes, it was/is an awesome game.
Beamdog revamped it.
Beamdog is some of the original crew that made it way back when.
And was part of who this was originally made for, though I'm not sure how that is working out now.
Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
This map is simply beautiful! I love the way that you depict the elevation changes, especially the hills both in the forest and the plains. I will definitely loop back to rep this when I have the chance!
Thanks Arimel
I am on a life-long journey of rendering trees.