Thread: Commissioning Small Fantasy Town Sketch/Map

Default Commissioning Small Fantasy Town Sketch/Map

Commission Complete: thanks to those who replied.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aston.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	361.8 KB 
ID:	115457

I am beginning a Pathfinder RPG campaign in a small town called Aston, that I'd like to commission a small map of. I'm afraid I'm horribly ignorant of the going rates for this type of work, so I've attached my email if anyone looks at the request and is interested in sending me a quote. (not enough posts to pm). I would be happy to pay $20 for the map, if the time frame or requirements are excessive for the amount I might be able to go to $30.

Subject
    The map would just be of Aston and its immediate surroundings, a small border town with a palisade wall and several major buildings inside, a collection of huts/small houses outside with woods and a creek.

Style
    I've attached my horrible drawing of the broad outlines though there could be more or fewer huts, spacing, etc... I like my rendition of Tuckers Stables and would love if the whole map could be in that style, similar to https://i.redd.it/bhnt5yuaxg221.jpg, specifically the isometric perspective, not necessarily the level of detail. Color is not needed. If possible I would like to have a version both with the key/numbers (for my use), and without the key/numbers (to give to the players).

Quality & Size

[semi professional]
    [Required for print]
    [Dimensions of map: 8.5 inches by 11 inches] (I plan to print a copy for each player on cardstock)
    I would prefer vector but if the lines are clean then raster is fine.

Time Constraints

My first session is Wednesday night 05/22/2019, so I would need to have it available to print by Wednesday 5:00 PM EST

Copyright

I would like to be able to print copies of the map and retain it for any future games I DM, (strictly personal). I have no stipulations as to use beyond that.

Contact Details

NLigpro --at-- gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aston.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	115456  
    Last edited by nlig; 05-26-2019 at 07:24 PM. Reason: horizontal image