Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hag Tree

Wow! I'm really impressed by your last maps, Arsheesh, and this one is no exception!
    The lineart is great, the colors and lights splendid! That gif is a cherry on the cake .

Totally Awesome Bro! This looks super sweet, I love it. Not sure how I might work it into my world but I very well might.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by IICubeII View Post
    Some serious skill here, great work dude!
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by GodofMoxie View Post
    Looks really good, been meaning to run one of my parties through a hags hut for some time and this is by far the best battle map I have seen for something like that.
    Glad you like it. If you do end up picking up a copy I'd love to here how the encounter goes with your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Wicked Cool! Just amazing lighting and mood!
    Thanks very much Bogie, it was important to me to get the mood and lighting right in this piece so I'm glad to here you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Wow! I'm really impressed by your last maps, Arsheesh, and this one is no exception!
    The lineart is great, the colors and lights splendid! That gif is a cherry on the cake .
    Thanks so much Ilanthar. I've been inspired by so much of the wonderful work artists (like yourself) here and on social media are doing that its really encouraged me to strive to improve my own style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Totally Awesome Bro! This looks super sweet, I love it. Not sure how I might work it into my world but I very well might.
    Thanks, if you do I'd love to here about it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my map.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Wow! What a mastery in the lights and the general atmosphere! Well done!!!!! And the animated GIF map is just great!

Thank you JO, glad you like it.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Looks good. My party is currently trying to acquire money for a ship and then will be doing some sea plundering. Definitely going to direct my DM to this map as it will be extremely useful for him.

Thanks very much Moryarus, I appreciate that.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Hey Tad, sorry for the oh so late comment.

The map is really gorgeous ! The lighting, especially is breathtaking ! There is also the contrast between the cold silver moon light of the outside and the warm inside light of the fires ! I won't even talk about the tremendous amount of details that make for a map that's not only a map but could be a whole sandbox by itself. Oh, and the GIF is an awesome touch That's a map that I'll study for a long time ! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Hey Tad, sorry for the oh so late comment.

The map is really gorgeous ! The lighting, especially is breathtaking ! There is also the contrast between the cold silver moon light of the outside and the warm inside light of the fires ! I won't even talk about the tremendous amount of details that make for a map that's not only a map but could be a whole sandbox by itself. Oh, and the GIF is an awesome touch That's a map that I'll study for a long time ! Thanks for sharing
    Hey thanks so much chiming in Thomas. No need for apologies. Truth be told, I've been out of town a lot this summer myself and away from the Guild. Anyway I appreciate your feedback. I was practicing improving my lighting techniques in this piece and I'm glad to here you liked them. The contrast between cool and warm lighting sources was intentional, well spotted. Glad to here you liked the .gif as well. Cheers my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12