Thread: The el-Kaleel Empire

Map The el-Kaleel Empire

Hey everyone,

Wanted to show off a new map i made for my homebrew D&D game. I was pretty happy with how it turned out especially as this was my first attempt at this art style and my first attempt at a completely digital map. If anyone has any questions about it or the process im happy to answer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	empire map.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	116844  

Welcome ! This is an excellent map with a particular "dark" palette and a very original style.

Oh my, this is a style you don't see every day! This is one of those digital pieces that tryly does not look digital, aside from the text of course, and that is not an easy feat. I'm a sucker for dark tones, and the color scheme of this one looks absolutely wonderful.

A fantastic first post. Repped and added right to my inspiration folder.
    Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Map A little update to the map

After sitting on the map for a while and looking at some feedback I wanted to go back and change a few little tings, most notably the choice of font. I wanted to give the map the look of being hand painted and I felt the original font felt very digital and modern, and did not really fit with what i wanted to achieve, even though I still feel like the text doesn't really look like it was handwritten I am much happier with the map as a whole now and I can't wait to spring it on my players
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	empire map.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	117307