Thread: Belnesse, a.k.a. Dream-map Expanded

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Belnesse, a.k.a. Dream-map Expanded

Good evening, y'all!

A couple of months ago I posted this map, that I made based on a dream. I mentioned wanting to turn it into a full-grown setting, and since then, whenever I've had the time I've tried doing just that. This is my first attempt at expanding further beyond that initial map and exploring what could possibly lie beyond it.

I'm still holding onto the idea of keeping this project subconscious-inspired, so this one too includes locations and concepts taken from dreams I've had over the years. Not everything you see of course, not by a long shot, but as much as I could.

I'll most likely keep udating this as I go along (and add more things when interesting dreams come again), some of the stuff are more or less just placeholders for now, and some areas are still a bit empty. But it looks finished enough right now to post it, I think, so here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Belnesse_fin_CG.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	3.21 MB 
ID:	116967

Ugh... For some reason, I've lately been super-unspired to add borders, compass roses or even legends, and I could not bring myself to bother for this one either. Maybe I'll add them at a later point... don't know.
    Anyways, let me know what you think! Again a very experimental style for me.
    Last edited by Kellerica; 08-12-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.