Thanks for the kind words. Aww, my poor huge boy. That is about how big he is... ROFL... he was a long cat. Thanks for including him!

Yes, I feel in a small way it's important to be forthright about the realities of death so that people might notice it in their own pets before it is too late. This was my first cat and I didn't notice the signs he was sick as clearly as I hoped. Very subtle before that point if he was suffering. It may very well have been congestive heart failure, it struck me as precisely how I've seen many adults die of organ failure in long term care. I might die like that. Could be way worse.

NEW CATS HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED. Her Highness Princess Leia is tiny and white and 10 years old, and just had 6 teeth removed and will need regular dental attention but is a sweetheart. She's a keeper. She can fit in my lap, unlike Duncan! This is new! Scaredy cat Harry/Chewy/Simba has got a bit of a Gandalf situation going on with his name (maybe we'll call him Gandalf), 3, is huge, gray, and VERY fluffy also, and unwilling to move from approximately a square meter of the basement. We'll see if he can adjust, if not he probably needs a one cat home. I luff him, the giant fluffball that he is but I am worried he won't adapt, and he's far more 'adoptable' than her Highness. It is extremely likely she will live with us until she dies. I will have to try get pictures, but that will be once fluffy nugget stops hiding in the most shadowy corner.

In the meantime I am trying to make cremation arrangements and acquire everything I need to make a memorial resin pendant, potentially creating an entire secondary career path for myself.

And now I feel like a jerk for only being sad, so here are a few of the assets I was making out of Pixabay free for all use no credit required stock.

Tea cup, lid, tool box, wheelbarrow, cigarette sign, wheel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tea in fancy china.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	4.00 MB 
ID:	120288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tea with lemon.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	1,008.5 KB 
ID:	120289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tin container.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	120290Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tin cup.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	759.9 KB 
ID:	120291Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tool box, wood.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	120292Click image for larger version. 

Name:	upside down wheelbarrow.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	6.47 MB 
ID:	120293Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vintage cigarette sign.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	120294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wagon wheel.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	631.0 KB 
ID:	120295