Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Artist for Commission

Default Seeking Artist for Commission

Howdy All,

I apologize if this is the wrong spot for this but I'm trying to find an artist to help me take a map to the next level. I have included .jpgs of the work I've already done and would love to hear from any interested artists who are having a slow fall.

Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.03 MB 
ID:	117947Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	3.76 MB 
ID:	117948Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.79 MB 
ID:	117949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	117950

Hi Rains,

You'll get a larger audience by posting in the Mapmaking Request part of the forum, anyways, I might be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio with fantasy maps for novels an RPG and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

I've moved the thread to mapmaking requests. As Thomas says, you're more likely to get a response here.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hello Rains,

I might be able to help you here: I make hand-drawn maps, and my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/. If my style suits, I can be reached at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hello Rains,

I'd gladly take on this project for you! I am an experienced freelancer and have worked with a large number of authors, game publishers and Kickstarter projects before. You can find my maps and references at Foreign Worlds Cartography or by simply clicking the image in my signature below.

If you like what you see, shoot me an email at mail@foreignworlds.net

best regards,
    Sebastian of Foreign Worlds Cartography

Hello I can possibility help you. I do hand drawn fantasy maps you can contact me at my email ralarismaps@gmail.com

Feel free to check out some of my past work here on my website!

Kay

Hi Rains,

I would love to help you with your project. You can check out my recent work at https://www.artstation.com/clarketography

Please contact me at clarketography@outlook.com for any inquiries and all the best with the project, it's looking great so far.

Thank you.

Hi Rains,

I'm also interested in helping you progress your maps. I work both hand drawn and I use the Inkarnate program. Sorry, I don't have a portfolio available online to link, but if you're interested let me know.

Hello Rains
    I am interested in this project.
    I have worked on similar project where the starting point was coming from the Aasgar's generator.
    Check out my portfolio of fantasy maps and if you are interested leave something there or send me an email at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com

Hey Rains, I’d also be interested in working on this project with you. You can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com, and if you feel my style would work for you please feel free to email me at kateam@optonline.net or use the contact form on my site. Hope to hear from you.

Kate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast