Thread: Hello Everybody!

Default Hello Everybody!

My name is Toby and I run Dark Realm Maps. Joining the guild has been something I've been wanting to do for a while and now I feel like I have the credibility, although I appreciate there is no criteria, more I want to be able to contribute and help out where possible.

I have been hand drawing maps for a couple of years now and it has been going very well.

I have completed many commissions and this year was ENnie nominated for my maps in Lamp's Light Sanatorium a product by Matt Corley. I work closely with Geeks Colab, Vickingesque, Thomas Conmy and Dark Galaxies Gaming producing maps for a range of products including Adventure Post a successful retro postal game. I am very active on Twitter and Instagram under the name Dark Realm Maps.

I myself an a gamer. I play D&D5e and started out with the red box set. I had a break while raising my children but now halfway through my 40's I'm more focused on my art work than ever.

All the best and I look forward to sharing.

Toby Lancaster.

You really don't need 'credibility' just a love of maps to join the guild. Welcome to the forum. My professional mapping hasn't taken me to Twitter or Instagram much but I'm glad to know some people are successfully using it.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hey Toby !!

Welcome ! So glad to have your jewels here at the Guild

hello toby! welcome to the guild! feel free to share your maps with the forum~