Quote Originally Posted by CBDroege View Post
I asked for a specific (to the hour) deadline, and no one would tell me one, So I made sure to get it in by midnight EST. :/ Next time, I'll make sure not to cut it so close, even if it means not doing as much as I want with the map.

Also, sorry for hijacking the voting thread, I should have put my comment somewhere else.

The problem is that there is not a specific deadline. Since all the CL's are volunteers who live in different timezones (Torq is in South Africa, which is I think GMT+1, Ravells is GMT, the rest of us are EST, CST, and PST (hope I did not leave anyone out!) and there is no telling exactly when one of use will have time to take care of it. However, as RR says, perhaps the best solution is to lock the threads and give some offset time prior to the actual posting of the Poll. There have been serveral times where the poll was not created until like the 27th or 28th day of the month because everyone was really busy, and unfortunatly, thats just kind of how it works.

I apoligize that your map was not updated, but at least yours was on the thumbnail page... poor Gimil's did not even show up (of course, part of that is because he did not follow the contest rules and it looks like RR's script did not pick up the edit by RobA yesterday to add that tag in.