Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Finished Maps Thumbs

Great idea! perfect for inspiration and reference.

Default maps

for some reason i can't view the pics/maps on the first post of this thread

Blog Entries

I just checked and its ok for me.

I should run the script again as its been a while so it might be a bit out of date but the A-Z links should point to pages of maps thumbs. You could try flushing your cache. With firefox try an F5 or a ctrl F5. Or press ctrl + alt + SHIFT and it will pop up the delete cached bits.

sorry, i should clarify. i can click the letters and get the pics, but many of the pics won't enlarge.

This is what i get (and yes i'm logged in) :

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Blog Entries

Ok, well I clicked on the A's and went through the whole first screen page full from Agent Orange 1 to Aidy Baby and they all came up. If you can see these but have others that you cant then can you name the maps and ill try those too.

It does really sound like a cookie problem tho. Can you flush your cookies, quit the browser and start it again and log back in. I know you need to have made 5 posts before you get PM access and listed on the members board. I don't know if somehow the finished maps are limited to <5 post members but I didn't think that was the case. I would agree that guests would be able to see the thumbs but not the main maps tho. It sounds like your being seen as a guest by the system.

Default gahh

to clarify, when i click on some of the pics such as Agent Orange, i get the message:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Blog Entries

Hmm ok well I understand what your seeing just not why its happening. I would post two more posts to make it to 5 just in case that is the reason and noone has ever mentioned it. At 5 you get extra PM abilities etc but I really think its a browser / cookie issue. If I logged out then I would expect to see that same thing but as a member you should get those images.

who did Naeddyr 1 and 2?...

those are very intriguing to me....

sorry i'm new to this site...and i just saw the pictures...no owner

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvercity View Post
    who did Naeddyr 1 and 2?...
    those are very intriguing to me....
    sorry i'm new to this site...and i just saw the pictures...no owner
    Naeddyr is the alias of the member who submitted those. Once you have 5 posts, you could try sending them a PM.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just checked the finished maps - and to my horror - my maps aren't there ... so I'm guesing long time no update... and while we are on update - wouldn't it be cool if we could sort the finished maps in World/Regional/City/Dungeon/Battle/Board groups? That would make it easier to find the type of map you're looking for
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast