Thread: Game map from our longrunning Pathfinder game.

Map Game map from our longrunning Pathfinder game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Island of the Lost Ruins.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	7.86 MB 
ID:	118368
    I Made this at the request of our GM, it is a mass of land lying west of the Inner Sea region of the Pathfinder campaign setting (some reworking of the existing Pathfinder world map was needed). I created this some time ago, our characters were far lower level then. I used several tutorials found here, on this site, but unfortunately cannot remember which ones.

I'd like some input on this. Any suggestions on how to improve upon the map would be much appreciated.

Very nice map. My 2 suggestions would be, 1: a more prominent graphic for the mountains, and 2: try to avoid having labels overwrite each other. It is hard to read the smaller text with larger text on top of it.
    Welcome to the Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Very nice map. My 2 suggestions would be, 1: a more prominent graphic for the mountains, and 2: try to avoid having labels overwrite each other. It is hard to read the smaller text with larger text on top of it.
    Welcome to the Guild.
    Thank you for the welcome.
    The mountains were actually more obvious before I saved it as a jpeg file, I'll try a completely different technique next time. Sorry about the text overlapping, I can only blame my inexperience creating this type of map. I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve the techniques I use.

Nice map with a lot of flavour. I second Bogie's good comments and I would add that the coastal rings are a bit too prominent (maybe more close and less numerous?).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice map with a lot of flavour. I second Bogie's good comments and I would add that the coastal rings are a bit too prominent (maybe more close and less numerous?).
    Thank you, maybe I should drop the pixels in the stroke a bit, and perhaps lower the opacity.

Default Love it!

What I really love are the textures, and the faint tint of the political regions. Great job. I agree the coastal rings need to be dialed back, but that'S the only thing.