Thread: World of Zalek

Map World of Zalek

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZalekUnder8mb.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	7.83 MB 
ID:	119328

fter years I am finally kind of satisfied with the result - the world map for my novel. 99% of the story for the first books only plays on the western contintent Navur and Norren. But I wanted to make my world complete and add all the other continents, islands and stuff.

You can find the process here: https://imgur.com/gallery/wRju5Jy

Lore:
    This is the world for a the world I am building for my novel. Most parts of the story take part in the south-western continent of Navur, which is home of The Navurian Empire, which controls most of the known world due it's unique use of telekinesis and telepathy. It's mysterious god-king supports the power of the empire, yet no one really saw him in reallife and there are more stories, legends about him than real world facts.

The Rendran, inhabitants of Norrens, which is the north-western continent above Navur, believe that the Gods of the Navur will destroy the world and that their God try to save them, yet the Navur think exactly the opposite, which resulted in the Holy Navurian Conquest.

They also question the existence of the god-king, and started to fight back against the ongoing conquest by The Navurian Empire. Yet their odds are really small against this kind of military force. But somehow the Nor-Rendran in the far north seemed to find some strategies and techniques to fight back against the Telekinesis & Telepathy of the Navurians.

The Mozgebirge is home of the Moz & Mosteli. Moz are the lords of the gigantic Mosteli, which are 2.30m - 3m tall, yet the Mosteli are a little bit smaller than humans normally around 1.20m - 1.50m. Little is known about these races but they are good merchants and always have a huge pool of information from around the world. But no one really knows why and how they get all these goods, informations and.. other stuff.

This is the political situation in my world. On a smaller scale, where to story takes place, there seems to be a serial killer or any other kind of monster, that kills innocent people and cut their hearts out: children, women, men. No exception. Farmers, generals, politicians, kings, No exception. No one can really understands, how he does it or what is going on. But.. you might find out. :-)

That's a pretty awesome looking piece. Lots of time clearly spent on this one. I especially enjoy your mountains and continent shapes.

You might consider posting this to the Finished Maps section? It looks pretty finished and polished to me at least. Might get a bit more well-deserved attention that way.

In any case, this is certainly rep-worthy!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.