Guild Novice Guild Sponsor

Default Velki City Map (angled view)

This is, by far, the longest I have spent on one D&D map 😅

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Velki.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	6.98 MB 
ID:	119132

Featured point of interest: There is a statue of a soldier (conical helmet and hand raised) buried under this city. I'm thinking it might make a nice multilevel isometric dungeon (planned for January), entrance through the excavation site or secret way through the Temple of the Hand.

Here's a little blurb from the creator of the world, Azia, for whom I made the map:

"Velki was the first city. Built by the first settlers, this city grew fast and large. At the centre is what's known as the Tower. It holds the world's largest library and is home to some of the smartest and brightest in the land. The richest of the rich inhabits the inner city. The architecture is bold and bright and the houses are even larger. While they live in splendour, the outer city houses the less fortunate. The buildings, while still pretty, are in constant repair. The streets are crammed and busy."

this looks quite intricate. love the soldier statue buried underneath

Ooh, I love me a good detailed inked map. I like how unique many of the buildings appear. There seams to be a lot going on in this city. Well done.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I have a print, along with the underground dungeon in Knoc! magazine and I love it. You're doing a great job with those !

Guild Novice Guild Sponsor

Did I send you a print Thomas? Must have been one of my clear out giveaways of postcards on FB lol. My house is turning into a warehouse ��

That Knock zine was a lovely surprise. I was just talking to Niklas W (Paths Peculiar) about it the other day. He too was surprised. We're all super impressed with those folks.
    Last edited by JogBrogzin; 03-09-2021 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JogBrogzin View Post
    Did I send you a print Thomas? Must have been one of my clear out giveaways of postcards on FB lol. My house is turning into a warehouse ��

That Knock zine was a lovely surprise. I was just talking to Niklas W (Paths Peculiar) about it the other day. He too was surprised. We're all super impressed with those folks.
    No, I do not have a print per se, I was mentioning the version printed in the zine (which is a blast indeed but it is not a surprise coming from Eric ).