I am a fairly decent at doing continent style mapping and local overland mapping but I just don't have the time or the talent to do detailed city maps. I want to start getting deeper into my world building. I've worked on this campaign setting for nearly 20 years and I am working on a detailed source book that might become a commercial product one day. For now, I need these maps for personal usage. I want to start by making large scale versions of the capital cities of the major kingdoms of my world. I have a lot of detail descriptions of my cities and would love to bounce ideas back and forth off of anyone that I hire. I expect to stay in constant contact through the whole creation process to avoid any unnecessary revisions for the artist. Better to work the bugs out before its finalized. If you are interested please PM me for more information regarding the city projects and expected pay. Please post any links in this thread to your portfolios. I appreciate your consideration in helping me realize my world on a more micro scaled level. This will be anywhere from 7-10 city maps. Thank you.