Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
There's that Inkscape guy again! Hey, Jurgen, long time no see! I see you poppin' up in the CBG, and ENworld every once in a while. Its probably been almost a year since I visited Eruvian.com - does that even still exist?
It still exists... but there's no activity over any more. This is why I've recently switched over to a wiki, so that others can contribute to the setting (when following certain guidelines).

Unless your map file is too big. You should use "manage attachments" in the Edit Post, so you can post a thumbnail instead of just a link.
I used a smaller image generated by the wiki to generate a "thumbnail". I didn't actually upload any images to this thread because the final map is very large...

How is Urbis going?
It's not progressing as fast as I'd like (and it doesn't help that I'm in the middle of writing my thesis...), but things are looking up at the moment.

Did you ever use that cathedral in your world?
I vaguely remember a cathedral, but I think I got distracted and forgot about it at the time. Could you perhaps refresh my memory?

Actually, I could offer to add links to the Urbis Wiki to good maps detailing specific locations. The new wiki setup allows me to add all sorts of vaguely related "Designer's Notes" and resources at the end of each entry. I think I will create a new thread for such requests...

Explore the site and find some of my maps, won't you?
Will do.

Welcome to the Guild! By tradition I give REP to noobs with maps - so have some REP!

GP
Actually, I registered quite some time ago - note the date of my first post in this thread. It's just that I got distracted by Real Life in the meantime...