Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
One of the most impressive of your maps, for me. I just can't believe the incredible amount of details there, and it's always such an pleasure as soon as you post a side-map of all those towns and little settlements.
Magical !
Thank you Beee
I was really satisfied with this one, though I need to back off of the tall vertical maps. At least for a bit. ;P
If I can find the time, I want to make a little pdf booklet of the Greyvast stuff and background info.
I suppose, in a small way, that would constitute my first book. So now it will take me forever, since i said that.
Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
I like how things look further away closer to the to of the page! Excellent as always!
Thanks Arimel
Perspective is just practice over time for me.
I have improved a lot with practice.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Another world class piece John!

The perspective is great, almost like some deity looking across the world. There are so many hidden little details that I'm sure I've missed some, but loving the serpent below "Nagris" and the smoke rising from the trees above the word Forest in "Llani Forest"!
Thank you Greg
I love adding all of those details. It's like I'm discovering things as I work.
I feel bad that I haven't gotten all of the story written up yet.
The serpent is a basilisk that controls a large area.
Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
Very cool map!
Thanks QED
Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
Another fine piece, John I really like these vertical maps of yours; does this layout have a name? column maps? banner maps? As others have said, the level of detail you've included is fantastic.

My only nitpick is that some of the labels are a bit hard to see.

Wingshaw
Thanks George
Hehe, it's the "doesn't fit properly on one screen or one page" style layout. ;D
It's two standard pages, but instead of placed side by side, they are placed top to bottom.
So, super tall and narrow. If I had done it side by side, it would fit properly in a book.
Live and learn. I never think about that when i am just starting a map for fun.
It's a bit of a bad habit.