Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Continental land mark map of Khavara'an and the star map

Map The Continental land mark map of Khavara'an and the star map

So i'm not much of a poster or talker or writer...well i am one but here's a map of one of my continents, The World map is very similar to earth but with a few more of the under water continents popped out, like lumoria and terrarctica and etc... others i used remote veiwing to absorb what ever there was , judge me all you want but i find remote viewing the best source of inspiration.
    Any how, what i absorb from RV, i call dark elvish continents, but here you see the continent of khavaraan which it's original size was 180 MB but i had to decrease it.
    I yerned for some time and energy to put some effort and do some gray stone and slopes on th map but i'm far too damaged and spoiled and lazy to do that now.
    So here it goes, the continent of Khavaraan and a little of my world structure, called the World of the cursed. I wrote a book about it but it needs polishing and publishing so wish me luck.
    Love ye all and send you mi kisses in advance for viewing my map.
    P.S
    In the sky Map you can find star consellations like (Hang, Me, Please) and things like that
    P.S
    I tried to make the Map and the continents, logically friendly, like in the stars you can tell the time and it is synched with the symbol of the month of the year and.... hell i stop talking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khavaraan The Cursed World by M.R. Moradi.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	8.98 MB 
ID:	119591

Well, that's a very complete map, with everything required and more. Nice one and welcome, sushi !

This is amazing stuff! Love the details on it. And good luck with your book!

Guild Apprentice

Very impressive !
    I love it !

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Huge work ! Congratulations !

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Well, that's a very complete map, with everything required and more. Nice one and welcome, sushi !
    merci beaucoup mon amie
    you have amazing maps too, love to get lost in them. the one i adored the most was "the astronomical data of lendi"
    by the way Ilanthar, what does it mean? where did you get the name it feels rich and fantastic. In my tounge it means, the slither

Quote Originally Posted by JMateus View Post
    This is amazing stuff! Love the details on it. And good luck with your book!
    thank you man
    love to you and this community, thanks a lot for your attention and support AND your good luck wishes for me, it means a lot. Honestly it means a lot. **** we lack heart emojies

Quote Originally Posted by DrWho42 View Post
    wow, this is very elaborate!
    thanks a lot Dr.who
    it took me 2 months to finish it and i still declare it unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by killerklown View Post
    Very impressive !
    I love it !
    Thansk alot man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast