Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Continental land mark map of Khavara'an and the star map

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Huge work ! Congratulations !
    huge thanks man, this community, the maps the cartographersguild, feels great to be here.

By Sushi
    by the way Ilanthar, what does it mean? where did you get the name it feels rich and fantastic. In my tounge it means, the slither
    Thanks. I've worked on different fictional languages. This one is my oldest, "elïendril".
    It's more for giving coherence than anything else (not true constructed languages, I mean).

By the way, you can use the multi-quote button near the "reply with quote" button if you want to avoid numerous posts .

Sushi this is really great, it takes a lot of dedication to finish a map in this style, and you nailed it. I especially like the triangular void among the constellations, unique as can be!

IR

Quote Originally Posted by sushi View Post
    thank you man
    love to you and this community, thanks a lot for your attention and support AND your good luck wishes for me, it means a lot. Honestly it means a lot. **** we lack heart emojies
    The old fashioned way of doing a heart is <3

And damn this map is complex. i can see why you still see it as unfinished but it's incredibly elaborate.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12