Hello mapmakers,

I am looking to commission a map for an upcoming d&d game of mine centred around my version of the feywild. I may also wish to use it in the future if I write a book or adventure supplement in the same setting but this is not very likely to actually happen. am open to negotiation on price but can’t really spend much more than $100. I appreciate that you are skilled artists and value your time. However, my personal finances don’t really allow me to spend much more than that so if that isn’t enough then I apologise for wasting your time.

For the map I would like to use the same basic shape and geography of ireland but rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. The seasonal courts of spring summer autumn and winter would each have a domain in a quadrant of the map but there would be a good chunk of the map in between the courts where wild fey roam.
Ireland

I’m not married to a particular style of map but I tend to prefer tolkienesque maps. Here are some maps I like:
Telduria - I really like the unique landmarks
Yar-Zun - I like the use of colours
Lands of Serrok - I really like the paint like style

I am also fond of small illustrations to give character to a map and its locations:
Like this
Or this

The map will need to be quite high resolution as it will be used as a campaign map on a VTT where I will zoom in on where the party is located. I am less fussed about the map being physically accurate, I want a map that is as magical as possible with lots of interesting locations for adventurers to discover.

If anyone is interested please add me on discord Ceranai#3729. You can also reply to this post but I may not read it for a while.