Thread: Hello fellow cartographers!

Post Hello fellow cartographers!

My name is Mike and I've been a long time follower of the Guild but I never got around to joining until just now! So glad to be here. This has to be one of the best resources for a particular hobby/job/obsession that you can find anywhere. I say obsession because since I started developing the map for my current novel I have become totally engrossed by it all. I look forward to learning and working with all of you!

I know what you mean, believe me! That's how I started out too. Now that first novel project (which, lets face it, was never going to happen considering I was like 16) is long dead and buried, but here I am still mapping So you're not alone in said obsession. Welcome to the Guild! I look forward to seeing what kind of maps you're working on. Let us know if there's any help you need!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the Guild Mike! It is pretty common for writers to start working on their worldbuilding and creating a map...and discovering they really have a love for maps as well. I love how many people who are interested in cartography started off that way.

I look forward to seeing you around and seeing some of your work!

- Josh