Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
I have some suggestions. If you line up the exits you could put two of them next to eachother to make a bigger base.
I intended to use a 2x1 corridor (shown below) to connect the sections. It would make more sense though if the connection piece had walls as well. That would make the adjacent bases enclosed (instead of crew being open to the elements when going from one to the other). I'll work on a few "walled connector" pieces for this purpose.
Name:  Corridor (2x1).jpg
Views: 3670
Size:  13.1 KB

You could also make 'frames' for some different shapes (L shaped, straight corridor...)
Great suggestion, I'll work on some alternative shapes for the base frame. It isn't a priority for me right now, but I'll try to get something up in the next month.

It would be cool with a big gun, like super arty or an orbital defense or AA gun or something...
I'll put some modules together for the super artillery or orbital defense. What I'll probably have to do is make the weapon as one module and the fire control as a separate module. The AA gun will be easier. Any ideas where I could get an image of a turbolaser from the top-down? I would love to put some bigger guns on my maps, but I don't have good images to make them out of.