Quote Originally Posted by Yrda View Post
Ooooh, maps with different time of day or weather conditions are amazing!

And thank you very much for showing perfectly that such a little map can also be a map.
Thanks Yrda
Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
An interior map of the watch tower would be really nice I think. =)
It's a bit more challenging to alter these as they are traditionally done, but I'm giving it a go.
I forgot to scan this one at the pencil stage, which is the best for making changes in ps, as I have a decent pencil brush that's passable.
That said, the process seems to be working ok so far.
Several people said light house, so maybe it will have that at the top.
Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
Great little maps John. Love them. Your patrons must be very happy to get 3 versions. Storm/Fog is something new I see. Good idea.
Thanks Voolf
I just started the 3 versions.
I had done just day and night previously.
I will try more and see what works.
Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Great little maps John!
Thanks Bogie
Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
I really enjoy how you show the rocks under the water as well as above the water. Gives a great deal of perspective!
Thanks Arimel
I have spent a lot of time looking at cool coastal pics online and tired to convey the look of coastal areas that I've seen.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
You know what ? I just realized, seeing those together, they'd be perfect hanged on the walls of my three year old daughter's room. I mean, they are wonderful for RPG purposes, setting the mood, helping the players picture a place and feel its atmosphere but they have also that childish vibe that would be perfect fora child's book. I really love the series and cannot wait for more
Go for it. I think the patron sizes are larger and maybe large enough for framing.
I can do inprnt, but as I never really sell on inprnt, i just sort of don't put much up there.
There is definitely a children's book feel, or maybe sort of fairytale feel to a lot of what I've been doing for the last few years.
I've definitely been in that headspace for a while.
Quote Originally Posted by fol2dol View Post
Awesome work John!
I love Thomas' idea. My daughter is 4 next week and the "journey begins" would fit perfectly in her room
Take care on those complicated days!
Thanks Robin
Yeah, I like the idea of a big journey for the little ones too.
Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
Cool little maps!
Thanks QED