Thread: Hello from a newbie

Guild Journeyer

Default Hello from a newbie

Hi everybody

I'm glad having found your site by chance : I was looking after some plans for a castle, I've seen maps i like a lot, so I decide to join to see your works.
    (excuse me for language mistake, I'm quite fluent in english but not enough for avoiding every grammar trap)

I'm here mainly for roleplaying games : my childs are old enough for playing, and due to confinement, i decided to start a campain with them. After generating randomly maps threw sites you know well (or i hope so) Azgaar and the city map generator of Watabou, I realized that i could not find a good generator for buildings. I'm not speaking of classical D&D dongeon that's look like labyrinths full of traps and deadly creatures. I speak of generating a temple, a castle, a mansion, a farm. That how i started looking after some castle maps. And i found you!

I'm not sure I'll post a lot, but i'm sure i'll examine your works!

Welcome aboard! Lurking about without posting is perfectly fine, browse to your heart's content! But do consider dropping a word here and there, it is always appreciated.
    Glad to hear your kiddos will get to exprerience the joys of tabletop gaming. I wish you all great sessions to come!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.