Thread: I've been referred, hopefully this community can help me

Question I've been referred, hopefully this community can help me

Hello everyone,

I have been referred here by one of this communities members. I am hopeful some of you may be able to help me.

I am trying very hard to give the best present ever to my fiance for our upcoming anniversary. But I desperately need help trying to pull it off for him. My idea is to commission an artist to create a custom, personalized 'World of Warcraft' inspired map for his office. Does anyone know of an artist they can refer me too? Or maybe a website link? This is not my world so I am really taking guidance from his WOW buddies and my idea on what he would love.

I really want to give him something that just blows his mind. Something with that WOW effect ( See what I did there hehe) We have recently become parents and my amazing, supportive, sleep deprived fiance deserves something truly amazing. I know He would love this map but I am struggling to find an artist.

Can you help me pull this off? If you think you might could you send me an email. I appreciate any help offered.
    Hollyduderwalker@gmail.com

Hi Misswalker,

Just wanted to let you know, I deleted the thread you had posted in the Member Introductions section, as it was an identical one, and this section is a more approriate place for this anyway.
    There are plenty of artists here who do commission work, I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Hi Misswalker,

I'm im interested! Sent you an email

Hello , I might be interested in this project, check here and feel free to contact me directly on deviant art or my mail there ...

https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...aps-and-worlds

tonelstef @ msn dot com