Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 2020 Challenge: The city of Žaržēskōi

Quote Originally Posted by Bretton View Post
    Wow, that's been a giant step forward. Looks really nice, hope you get to finish it!
    Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    looking really cool, love the colors hope you get to fill in a few more buildings, that would be awesome
    Thanks! My plan is to finish this thing today by night, although I'll still have some time tomorrow, right? Anyway, I hope the last update will be today

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn Cwper View Post
    Looks comfy! It's only a bit strange that the buildings aren't very close together, I guess? The textures are on point though!
    Yeah, I was having trouble with the buildings and time... Drawing buildings is very time consuming, and although I downloaded most of them from OpenStreetMap, I still have work to do Thanks for your words

Looking really good! Filling in all of the buildings is one of the most time consuming elements of city maps, hope you are able to get this one finished in time for voting.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor

This looks great! The colors mesh nicely, and I love your forest look!

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Looking really good! Filling in all of the buildings is one of the most time consuming elements of city maps, hope you are able to get this one finished in time for voting.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by morganPotPie View Post
    This looks great! The colors mesh nicely, and I love your forest look!
    Thanks, guys!

I have an announcement. I think I won't be able to finish my map. Last night we had a terrible tropical storm. It rained heavily the whole night and we have been out of power for hours, soooo... if the power doesn't come back by the afternoon, the last WIP I posted will be the definitive one for the voting part.

Anyway, this challenge was fun I hope my next one will be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12