Thread: Old Owl Well Temple - Commission

Map Old Owl Well Temple - Commission

I am happy to announce my first commission!
    I was a little nervous at first, thinking I needed to force myself to be better than my best. But as I worked with the man, the map just came together very naturally. There were many questions and correspondences. He was very easy-going and good to work with, I hope we can do more in the future.

Old Owl Well Temple:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OOWT 1 - Ground Floor.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	122866 Ground Floor - The excavation site to find the collapsed entrance to the Gnome temple. A well place explosive in the north most pit may open a way for you.

Name:	OOWT 2 - Basement 1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	122867 Basement 1 - (Starting at 12 and Going Counter-Clockwise) The Experiments Room is very damaged but is right under the north most pit.
    Next is the Potions Room, who knows what elixirs or magic liquids could be hidden there!
    Then comes the Torture Chamber, which is home to the latest inventions of pain.
    Lastly is the completely collapsed 1# Treasure Room.

Name:	OOWT 4 - Basement 3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	122869 Basement 2 - The Head Priest's Bed Chamber, is plain and simple with only a bed, table, desk, and a few bookcases. But don't over look the amulet in the clutches of the dead priest's hand.
    The 2# Treasure Room is nearly collapsed but an adventurer of means may find a way in, and may find treasure beyond compare... or it may be empty!
    Next is the Lesser Priests' Chambers, also a very plain room.
    Last is the Library, a place of untold knowledge.

Name:	OOWT 3 - Basement 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	122868 Basement 3 - The Robes and Other Storage, there is nothing much in here except robes and clothing for three-feet tall monks! But wait, did the priest store another amulet in here?
    The Prayer Room follows, there are benches and a statue at the end.
    Next is the Furniture Storage, it has been collapsed too. But there are still things to explore!
    Lastly is the Grand Entrance, the statues have fallen, pillars are sundered. What might it have looked like in the glory days? In the center of the temple is the altar. Notice the two statues are holding bowls... are those gems in the bowls? They are there for the taking. One could just reach right in and take one! Wait a minute- Are those piranha bone on the floor?

What do you think?

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Congratulations! They turned out really great!

Thank you, very much!

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt