Thread: The Kryzia Peninsula - Full color map.

Map The Kryzia Peninsula - Full color map.

The Kryzia Peninsula

Hello everyone.

It has been several years since I posted my first map here. Today I want to show you this one that I just finished. It cost me blood from a demon of chaos, but finally here it is.
    I hope you like it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kryzia-Map-3508x2480-50.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	4.40 MB 
ID:	123504

I like it! It looks really adventurous (sorry if that doesn't describe what you had in mind for the region), and I love the colours. It's very textured, with separate pockets of civilisation all placed sensibly and believably. Also, the little (and big) flourishes, like the volcano, the crater and such, really capture my attention and imagination. Like the arctic region above just makes me want to pan up to see what's there Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Elsunny View Post
    I like it! It looks really adventurous (sorry if that doesn't describe what you had in mind for the region), and I love the colours. It's very textured, with separate pockets of civilisation all placed sensibly and believably. Also, the little (and big) flourishes, like the volcano, the crater and such, really capture my attention and imagination. Like the arctic region above just makes me want to pan up to see what's there Well done!
    Wow, thanks.