Thread: Fictional Theme Park Map

Default Fictional Theme Park Map

pay - $50

I need a park map created based on a fictional theme park done in the style of an old Disney World map.

There would be numbered points/landmarks on the map which would be listed on the side of the map. Each of these points would correspond to a track on an album as this map will be a back cover tracklist for an album.

I'd provide a list of the tracks on the album and an explanation of what kind of attraction each song should appear as on the map (a rollercoaster, a ferris wheel, a garden etc). You would then, after adding the parts of the map that correspond to the track list which are numbered with a key and all that, be free to fill in the in-between spaces on the map with whatever kind of details and buildings you'd like. I can provide all details via EMAIL and pay via PAYPAL or CASHAPP. Dimensions of image would need to be 2500 × 2500 to be used as the back cover of the album.

jesse.burks00@yahoo.com

Honestly, $50 is very low, especially for what sounds like something that is going to be produced and sold (an album)?

Yep... I'd do a simple country map for that rate and scale since there are enough shortcuts to do that kind of art (though I almost always regret it when I make this arrangement), but a highly customized amusement park artwork is going to be $150 from me, sorry. And that would be cheap. Say there's 8 tracks, each one has a custom element, each element takes an hour to draw, plus putting the graphic design together and the elements that hold it together. So there's a couple more hours spent. Since I usually charge $30 an hour, $300 would be my "fair living wage commercial product" rate.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!